Know where, how and when
products are used in real-time
Make the business behind products smarter with real-time, rich analytical data about products as they are made, used and sold. Filter different types of interactions with smart tags on a product or packing case, or by different user groups and social networks. Validate a product’s authenticity, track products as they move through the supply chain and end-customer journey, and capture geo-location data and information coming directly from the product itself via any sensors feeds.
- Consolidate all transactional activity around individual products into a single, cohesive analytical view.
- Supports geo-location and temporal data storage - see where products are at different points in time, or have been over specific periods of time.
- Web interfaces and application programming interfaces (APIs) for easy access to analytics and connections with enterprise CRM, MES (Manufacturing Execution System), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
- Works with a wide range of product identifiers, including 1D barcodes, QR codes, serial or tracking numbers, active/passive RFID, and NFC tags, or information coming directly from product via sensors feeds.
- Enhanced semantic product information.
- Supports anti-counterfeit tracking and analysis, with alert triggers.
Want to know more?Contact us
- ANTI-PIRACY: Prevent counterfeit activity, and help employees and customers identify counterfeit goods by using smartphone-based authentication.
- ANTI-GREY TRADE: Counteract transnational, 'grey market' trade with geo-location information.
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE: Exploit customer engagement with products as a rich source of business intelligence and analytics.
- PORTFOLIO VIEW: Learn about a customer's relationship with multiple products and brands in your portfolio (for example, all of the products within a collection of health and beauty brands).
- DATA INTEGRATION: Integrate existing information sources from any enterprise system (CRM, MES, ERP).
Included in all EVRYTHNG applications:
- VOLUME: The ability to manage any number of Active Digital Identities™ for your products in the EVRYTHNG software engine - from thousands to tens of millions or more.
- INFORMATION: The ability to attach any amount of digitized product information to your products - from warranties, spec sheets and manuals, to community tips and How-Tos.
- ANALYTICS: A customizable analytics dashboard to track real-time product interactions during manufacture and distribution, with retailers, or how they are being used and socialized by end-customers.
A Product That Knows What And Where It Is
By creating Active Digital Identities™ for their products, manufacturers can now follow them from the production process, through their sales channels, right to the end customer. This means they can find out where products are going, identity problems in the distribution channel, such as counterfeiting, or 'grey market' trade (if a product is not being sold in the intended market), and learn about where and how their products are being used.
Field personnel can collect and add data to products once they are in market, as well as while they are in the distribution chain. And as business customers or consumers interact with products, they also become data capture sources for supply chain monitoring.
Products sold to the business market, industrial or medical equipment, for instance, can also be monitored for operational status in the field to discover when machines need repair, and to track which assets are with which customers and where they are geographically.
We are creating Diageo's first one-to-one marketing platform at point of sale which means we can engage and respond continuously to our highly connected consumers by bridging the virtual and real worlds.Learn More
Global VP for Marketing Innnovation
The EVRYTHNG Engine
Read about the EVRYTHNG software Engine that makes products smart by giving them Active Digital Identities™ on the Web.Learn More
We'll work with you, your agencies or integrators to design and build smart product applications, customer services and analytics tools using the EVRYTHNG Engine.Learn More